- 2005, Ph. D. Thesis
“Reconstruction of climatic and crop conditions in the past based on the isotope signature of archaeobotanical remains” pdf available at TDX
Supervisors: Jordi Voltas (Universitat de Lleida)
Josep Lluis Araus (Universitat de Barcelona)
- 2003, D.E.A. (Advanced Studies Diploma) in
Agricultural, Alimentary and Forest Systems, at theUniversity of Lleida .
- 2000, B.Sc. in Biology at the University of Barcelona.
- 1995, C.O.U. (Pre-Universitary Course) in Bio-sanitary Sciences.
- 1994, F.P.2 (Advanced Vocational Training) in Industrial electronics.
- Since 2016, working full-time as Académico at Universidad de Concepción, Chile.
- 2009-2016, working full-time as Research fellow (Ramon y Cajal Programme, Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation) at the University of Lleida, Spain.
- 2007-2009, working full-time as Post-doctoral research fellow (Marie Curie Intraeuropean Fellowship, 6th FP, European Union) at the University of Freiburg, Germany.
- 2006-2007, working full-time as Post-doctoral research fellow (Beatriu de Pinós program, Generalitat de Catalunya) at the University of Freiburg, Germany.
- 2005-2006, working full-time as a research assistant at the University of Lleida, Spain, within the EU project MENMED.
- 2001-2004 Ph.D.
fellowship from the Government of Catalonia, at
the University of Lleida, Spain.
- 1998-2000 working part-time as a technical assistant for the Unit of Plant Physiology (Biology Faculty) of the University of Barcelona, Spain.
- 1996-1998 working part-time as a technical assistant in Control Techniques Iberia, S.A.